Our BHO Honey oil is 75 percent THC and full spectrum.
Each fiver contains a minimum of 4.65 grams of BHO honey oil. This is due to air bubbles while filling jars.
The flavour and smell of terpenes are the first thing you’ll notice when trying this tasty terpy BHO oil. The effect is a heavy Indica stone that sends you into couch lock mode. When used on a rolling paper with your favourite indica bud, expect a next level indica high that leaves you in a relaxed, dreamy state. Of course, it’s also perfect for use on any dab rig to enjoy an instant buzz after the first hit. Not recommended if driving.
What Is BHO?
Butane hash oil is a cannabis concentrate that goes by many names: BHO, butane honey oil, hashish oil, or dabs. BHO is the substance that results when cannabinoids are concentrated and pulled out of the marijuana plant. This is done by butane extraction, and the result is a substance that ranges from oily or crumbly/sticky to hard and glassy. Terms for the finished product depend on its texture.
Types of BHO include:
- Honey Oil: Has a gooey, honey-like consistency.
- Budder: Somewhere in between honey oil and wax, budder (as its name implies) is smooth like butter.
- Wax or Honeycomb: More solid than budder, this form of BHO has a waxlike consistency.
- Crumble: A more solid, crumbly form of wax.
- Pull-and-snap: With its taffy-like consistency, pieces can be pulled and broken off.
- Shatter: Hard and glasslike, shatter will break if tapped or dropped.
BHO creates the same effects as other forms of cannabis, but those effects are greatly intensified with BHO. Getting a stronger high in a very short period is what makes BHO attractive to cannabis oil enthusiasts. Some describe it as a different type of high than the one they get from ingesting cannabis via more traditional methods.